NEC Virtual Convention Auction
An auction created by djtrfish
The NEC will be coordinating lot exchange between locations. You can bid on lots from any location, and they will be brought to your location!
- Sellers must bring their lots to the first exchange time for their location
- You absolutely must wear a mask at all times at all pickup locations
- Nothing deemed illegal by the state of Connecticut will be accepted for auction
- Dry goods must be clean and in working order, limit 5 dry good lots
- No large or heavy items such as tanks, gravel or lights
- All lots must be labeled with the lot number and the buyer's pickup location (this information will be listed on your invoice once the auction ends)
- All fish lots must be properly double-bagged; a fee of $2.00 will be charged if we have to re-bag your fish.
- Vendor proceeds will be mailed to the vendor no later than 3 weeks after the auction.
- The Auction Committee has the right to remove any lot due to size, defects, sickness, inadequate bagging or any other disqualifying reason. If a buyer brings a lot to the attention of the NEC within 24 hrs., that is obviously sick or deformed, the vendor’s information will be given to the seller so that the parties can work out an agreement.
- You will receive a Paypal invoice as soon as the auction ends. This invoice is due within 24 hours of receiving it (you must pay before the lot exchange).
- please bring a copy of your paid invoice to pickup lots.
The following rules will be automatically enforced by this site:
- Bidding will be open from Apr 16, 2021 6 p.m. CDT to Apr 29, 2021 8 p.m. CDT
- You can submit lots until Apr 27, 2021 8 p.m. CDT
- You can submit up to 25 lots. Additional lots accepted only as a donation.
- You will be charged $2 plus 20% of the winning price per lot you sell
- If your lot does not sell, you will be charged $2
CT - Hartford
Hartford Marriott Farmington underground parking garage. Turn left as you enter Marriott, turn right as you follow parking lot, parking garage is on your left. This is the central hub location that where all lots will be exchanged. at May 1, 2021 1 p.m. CDT
MA - Chicopee Moose Lodge
Chicopee Moose Lodge parking lot. at May 1, 2021 noon CDT
You must return at May 1, 2021 3:30 p.m. CDT to pick up lots from other locations.
MA - Millbury
Millbury Park & Ride 519, US-20 at May 1, 2021 11:30 a.m. CDT
You must return at May 1, 2021 4 p.m. CDT to pick up lots from other locations.
MA/RI - North Attleboro
Emerald Square Mall in North Attleboro, MA at May 1, 2021 11 a.m. CDT
You must return at May 1, 2021 4:30 p.m. CDT to pick up lots from other locations.
NY - Albany
Parking lot in front of a closed Toys R Us, Clifton Park. Exit 9 off of I-87 at May 1, 2021 10 a.m. CDT
You must return at May 1, 2021 5:30 p.m. CDT to pick up lots from other locations.
NY/CT - Norwalk
Westport Park and Ride off exit 41 at May 1, 2021 10:30 a.m. CDT
You must return at May 1, 2021 2:30 p.m. CDT to pick up lots from other locations.
VT - South Burlington
University Mall parking garage, near the Sears entrance. at May 1, 2021 8:30 a.m. CDT
You must return at May 1, 2021 6:30 p.m. CDT to pick up lots from other locations.
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
Please login to confirm your pickup location
View all lots for this auction