The OVAS 2023 Auction
An in-person auction, created by admin
- Each vendor must fill out auction entry form. Vendors do not need to be a member of OVAS.
- PLEASE Limit of 4 lots per species per vendor.
- No minimum bids can be set unless authorized before the auction starts.
- All entries must be registered by 11 am on the day of the auction.
- Lots should be marked with contents and the assigned entry number. Labels will be provided if you are unable to print them yourself.
- Entries for breeder program should have breeder credit forms submitted with Lot Registration.
- Buyers must fill out auction bidder form to get a bidder number.
- The auction is open to the public, anyone can enter lots for auction . Non-members are welcome and
encouraged to participate in the auction.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good working order.
- All fish must be doubled bagged, fish not bagged properly will be re-bagged at a charge of $2 per bag.
- Lots can be bumped to the front for $2 per lot.
Bowl Show Rules
- SHOW IS OPEN CLASS, PEOPLES CHOICE.
- Limit 2 fish per entrant.
- Entrants may set up from 9am-11am. All bowls will get a number.
- Entrants supplying their own bowls, need at least one flat side.
There will be some bowls available for those who need one.
- BARE TANKS ONLY. No decor. (Air Only.)
- Bowls will be labeled with the scientific or common name.
- VOTING from 11am-2pm. Winners will be announced at 2:30 pm.
- Entries may also be put into the auction, if you choose to do so.
- No Hybrids’ or Mutant fish.
- No Native fish.
Silent Auction Plant Table
- Your choice to put your plants in the regular auction or on silent auction table.
PLEASE REGISTER ALL PLANTS FOR EITHER ON THIS WEBSITE.
- Silent auction begins at 11:30am and goes until 1:30pm. There will be a 15 minute alert before ending.
- Same split as the live auction: pre-registered plants will receive the 60/40 split. 50/50 when registered on day of auction.
The following rules will be automatically enforced by this site:
- This is an in-person auction
- You can submit lots starting May 1, 2023 noon EDT
- You can submit lots until May 21, 2023 11 a.m. EDT
- You can submit up to 40 lots. Additional lots accepted only as a donation.
- You will be charged 50% of the winning price per lot you sell
- Pre-registration discount: Your selling fees will be reduced by
of the winning price per lot, for lots you submit yourself
Location: The OVAS 2023 Auction
May 21, 2023 noon EDT
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
Please login to confirm your pickup location
Print your lot labels
View your invoice