PVAS Winter Auction
An auction created by jmtrops
You can also ask questions on our Facebook group
PVAS is facilitating inclusion of Vendors and Bidders from outside the Western Mass area!
PVAS will be delivering lots picked up by PVAS from all the locations to all the locations. This means that anyone can bid on lots from any of the locations!
Please read the Auction Rules carefully and understand the process and requirements before bidding or entering lots in this auction!
Lot Pick-ups and Delivery:
- PVAS will handle all monies, both from buyer and what is owed to vendor.
- Buyers must pay PVAS on Saturday with Paypal before picking up lots on Sunday. Exceptions to this are paid PVAS members and members of other clubs who are well known to PVAS. If this is a problem or you are unsure of your standing with us, contact me before bidding on lots to make other arrangements. We have to do this because there were 2 people from the 1st auction that didn't come pickup the lots they won and the club still had to pay the vendors for their lots.
- Buyers will be emailed a receipt and must present it to us when picking up Lots.
- We will have indoor space to make the exchange at Chicopee only. The other exchange locations will be in a parking lot.
- PVAS will email you on the last day of the auction to confirm which location you are picking up at. You need to reply and confirm your pickup location. If you don't reply, your bids may be canceled.
- Each bidder must register on the auction site with username, actual first and last name, and cell phone so we can text you the day of the pickup/drop-off if needed and choose a location of Lot pick-up.
- Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid PVAS, A check will be mailed within 2 weeks of the event.
- Each vendor must complete the auction entry form on this site.
- Vendor does NOT need to be a member of PVAS.
- Vendors must specify the location that their lots will be at.
- Limit of 2 lots per species per Vendor.
- Limit of 15 entries per vendor.
- Dry goods will only be allowed as donations and large items (such as fish tanks) fluorescent, incandescent lights and substrate materials will not be accepted at all!
- Write the lot number and buyer location on the lot!
- Lots must be properly bagged. Absolutely no leaking bags!
- Donations are accepted. There is a check box for donating a lot on the registration form.
- Minimum bids (reserve price) can be set.
- Entries for breeder programs should have the “I bred this fish" check box checked.
- The auction is open to the public. Anyone can enter lots for auction, non-members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the auction.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good, working condition and can only be entered as a donation.
- All monies will be handled by PVAS. Don't exchange money or lots directly with a buyer.
- Bidding will be open from March 6, 2021, 7 a.m. to March 12, 2021, 7 p.m.
- You can submit lots until March 10, 2021, 7 p.m.
- You can submit up to 15 lots. Additional lots accepted only as a donation.
- You will be charged a flat rate of $3 per item you sell
- If your lot does not sell, you will be charged $1
Chicopee Moose Lodge
This is the Hub location, 244 Fuller road, Chicopee, Ma. All the lots for the satellite locations will come here between 1pm-3pm. If this is your closest location you would drop off your sold lots and pick up your won lots during this same time. at March 14, 2021, noon
Millbury park and ride, 519 US-20, Millbury, Ma. drop off your sold lots here between 10am-11am. Pick up you lots won here between 5pm-6pm at March 14, 2021, 9 a.m.
You must return at March 14, 2021, 4 p.m. to pick up lots from other locations.
Norwalk Area Location
this location is the Westport park and ride, Merritt Parkway Exit 41. if you sold lots you must drop them off here between 10am-11am. the lots will be brought to the Chicopee hub. if you won lots you will pick them up here between 5:30pm-6:30pm at March 14, 2021, 9 a.m.
You must return at March 14, 2021, 4:30 p.m. to pick up lots from other locations.
University mall, South Burlington, VT
Sears entrance to parking garage at University Mall, 155 Dorset St, South Burlington, VT 05403 at March 14, 2021, 8 a.m.
You must return at March 14, 2021, 5 p.m. to pick up lots from other locations.
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
Please login to confirm your pickup location
View all lots for this auction