Unable to determine your time zone, defaulting to Eastern Time. Using a different browser may fix this.
TFCB April meeting auction
An auction created by djtrfish
Pickup will be on Sunday 4/11 near the old Sears entrance to parking garage at University Mall at 4PM. Please plan to pay with exact change at lot exchange.
- Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid TFCB.
- Each vendor must complete the auction entry form on this site
- Vendor does NOT need to be a member of TFCB
- Write the lot number on the bag or lot.
- Lots must be properly bagged. Absolutely no leaking bags!
- Entries for breeder programs should have the “I bred this fish" check box checked.
- The auction is open to the public. Anyone can enter lots for auction, non-members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the auction.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good, working condition.
- All monies will be handled by TFCB. Don't exchange money directly with a buyer, and make sure you see a buyer's paid invoice before you give them their lots.
TFCB meets the second Thursday of each month, all meetings are online thru June 2021 and all are welcome.
For more information on the club, visit the TFCB homepage
- Bidding will be open from April 3, 2021, 5:15 p.m. to April 9, 2021, 8 p.m.
- You can submit lots until April 7, 2021, 8 p.m.
- You will be charged $1 plus 20% of the winning price per lot you sell
- If your lot does not sell, you will be charged $1
Location: University Mall parking garage
Near the old Sears entrance at Sunday April 11, 2021, 4-5 p.m. at April 11, 2021, 3 p.m.
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
Please login to confirm your pickup location
View all lots for this auction