This auction has ended. You can't bid on anything, but you can still view lots
The TFCB June meeting auction
An online auction with in-person pickup, created by djtrfish_admin
Please plan to pay with exact change at the lot exchange during TFCB June in person meeting
The auction is open to the public. Anyone can enter lots for auction, non-members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the auction.
- Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid TFCB.
- Vendor does NOT need to be a member of TFCB
- Write the lot number on the bag or lot.
- Lots must be properly bagged. Absolutely no leaking bags!
- Entries for breeder programs should have the “I bred this fish" check box checked.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good, working condition.
- All monies will be handled by TFCB. Don't exchange money directly with a buyer, and make sure you see a buyer's paid invoice before you give them their lots.
For more information on the club, visit the TFCB homepage
The following rules will be automatically enforced by this site:
- This is an online auction with in-person pickup
- You must place bids on this website
- Bidding will be open from Jun 5, 2022 10 a.m. EDT to Jun 8, 2022 8 p.m. EDT
- If last minute bids are placed on a lot, the end time for that lot will be extended. All lots will end by Jun 8, 2022 9 p.m. EDT
- You can submit lots starting Jun 4, 2022 10 a.m. EDT
- You can submit lots until Jun 7, 2022 8 p.m. EDT
- You can submit up to 10 lots. Additional lots accepted only as a donation.
- You will be charged 30% of the winning price per lot you sell
At the June TFCB meeting. Please arrive early so winners can pay and lots can be exchanged prior to meeting, meeting starts at 6:30, door open at 6.
Jun 9, 2022 6 p.m. EDT
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!