This auction has ended. You can't bid on anything, but you can still view lots
TFCB June meeting auction
An online auction with in-person pickup, created by djtrfish
Pickup will be on Saturday 6/12 near the old Sears entrance to parking garage at University Mall at 4:30PM. Please plan to pay with exact change at lot exchange.
- Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid TFCB.
- Each vendor must complete the auction entry form on this site
- Vendor does NOT need to be a member of TFCB
- Write the lot number on the bag or lot.
- Lots must be properly bagged. Absolutely no leaking bags!
- Entries for breeder programs should have the “I bred this fish" check box checked.
- The auction is open to the public. Anyone can enter lots for auction, non-members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the auction.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good, working condition.
- All monies will be handled by TFCB. Don't exchange money directly with a buyer, and make sure you see a buyer's paid invoice before you give them their lots.
TFCB meets the second Thursday of each month, all meetings are online thru June 2021 and all are welcome.
For more information on the club, visit the TFCB homepage
The following rules will be automatically enforced by this site:
- This is an online auction with in-person pickup
- You must place bids on this website
- Bidding will be open from Jun 6, 2021 noon EDT to Jun 11, 2021 7 p.m. EDT
- If last minute bids are placed on a lot, the end time for that lot will be extended. All lots will end by Jun 11, 2021 8 p.m. EDT
- You can submit lots starting Jun 5, 2021 6 p.m. EDT
- You can submit lots until Jun 10, 2021 7 p.m. EDT
- You will be charged 30% of the winning price per lot you sell
- If your lot does not sell, you will be charged $1
Location: University Mall parking garage
Near the old Sears entrance at Saturday, June 12 at 4:30-5:00PM at Jun 12, 2021 4:30 p.m. EDT
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
View all lots for this auction