This auction has ended. You can't bid on anything, but you can still view lots
The TFCB March meeting auction
An online auction with no specified pickup location, created by djtrfish_admin
Please plan to pay with exact change at the lot exchange. 4:00 PM on Sunday at the UMall parking garage
The auction is open to the public. Anyone can enter lots for auction, non-members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the auction.
- Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid TFCB.
- Vendor does NOT need to be a member of TFCB
- Write the lot number on the bag or lot.
- Lots must be properly bagged. Absolutely no leaking bags!
- Entries for breeder programs should have the “I bred this fish" check box checked.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good, working condition.
- All monies will be handled by TFCB. Don't exchange money directly with a buyer, and make sure you see a buyer's paid invoice before you give them their lots.
TFCB meets the second Thursday of each month, all meetings are online thru April 2022 and all are welcome.
For more information on the club, visit the TFCB homepage
The following rules will be automatically enforced by this site:
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
- This is an online auction with no specified pickup location
- You must place bids on this website
- Bidding will be open from Mar 6, 2022 noon EST to Mar 11, 2022 8 p.m. EST
- If last minute bids are placed on a lot, the end time for that lot will be extended. All lots will end by Mar 11, 2022 9 p.m. EST
- You can submit lots starting Mar 5, 2022 noon EST
- You can submit lots until Mar 10, 2022 8 p.m. EST
- You can submit up to 15 lots. Additional lots accepted only as a donation.
- You will be charged 30% of the winning price per lot you sell