This auction has ended. You can't bid on anything, but you can still view lots
TFCB November meeting auction
An auction created by djtrfish_admin
Please plan to pay with exact change at the lot exchange. 4:00 PM on Saturday 11/13 at the UMall
The auction is open to the public. Anyone can enter lots for auction, non-members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the auction.
- Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid TFCB.
- Vendor does NOT need to be a member of TFCB
- Write the lot number on the bag or lot.
- Lots must be properly bagged. Absolutely no leaking bags!
- Entries for breeder programs should have the “I bred this fish" check box checked.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good, working condition.
- All monies will be handled by TFCB. Don't exchange money directly with a buyer, and make sure you see a buyer's paid invoice before you give them their lots.
TFCB meets the second Thursday of each month, all meetings are online thru June 2021 and all are welcome.
For more information on the club, visit the TFCB homepage
The following rules will be automatically enforced by this site:
- Bidding will be open from Nov 6, 2021 11 a.m. CDT to Nov 12, 2021 8 p.m. CST
- You can submit lots starting Oct 28, 2021 11:44 a.m. CDT
- You can submit lots until Nov 11, 2021 7 p.m. CST
- You can submit up to 15 lots. Additional lots accepted only as a donation.
- You will be charged 30% of the winning price per lot you sell
Location: University Mall parking garage
Near the old Sears entrance at Nov 13, 2021 3 p.m. CST
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
View all lots for this auction