This auction has ended. You can't bid on anything, but you can still view lots
TFCB September meeting auction
An online auction with in-person pickup, created by admin
Please plan to pay with exact change at the lot exchange. 6:30 PM on Friday at the UMall
The auction is open to the public. Anyone can enter lots for auction, non-members are welcome and encouraged to participate in the auction.
- Vendors will be paid after all bidders have paid TFCB.
- Vendor does NOT need to be a member of TFCB
- Write the lot number on the bag or lot.
- Lots must be properly bagged. Absolutely no leaking bags!
- Entries for breeder programs should have the “I bred this fish" check box checked.
- All used equipment should be clean and in good, working condition.
- All monies will be handled by TFCB. Don't exchange money directly with a buyer, and make sure you see a buyer's paid invoice before you give them their lots.
TFCB meets the second Thursday of each month, all meetings are online thru June 2021 and all are welcome.
For more information on the club, visit the TFCB homepage
The following rules will be automatically enforced by this site:
- This is an online auction with in-person pickup
- You must place bids on this website
- Bidding will be open from Sep 6, 2021 10 a.m. EDT to Sep 10, 2021 noon EDT
- If last minute bids are placed on a lot, the end time for that lot will be extended. All lots will end by Sep 10, 2021 1 p.m. EDT
- You can submit lots starting Aug 30, 2021 10 a.m. EDT
- You can submit lots until Sep 10, 2021 9 a.m. EDT
- You can submit up to 15 lots. Additional lots accepted only as a donation.
- You will be charged 30% of the winning price per lot you sell
Location: University Mall parking garage
Near the old Sears entrance at Sep 10, 2021 6:30 p.m. EDT
Please spread the word about this auction -- every like and share helps the club bring in new sellers and bidders!
View all lots for this auction